Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Shadow...

Before I get to a few pics of myself, I need to explain a few things about my nickname, Baby Shadow. You see, a lot of my dad's friends call him "Shadow." It originated from a late 70's, early 80's CBS sitcom, "The White Shadow." They call him that because my dad "thinks" he can play basketball, but his friend Brent, allegedly a college basketball coach, says he doesn't play defense and shoots too many 3's. It really does not matter, because I personally feel like I can take him right now...and I am only 4 weeks old.

Somewhere alone the way, his nickname was shortened to just "Shadow," like the comic book (see pic) and crappy Alex Baldwin movie. I mean, my dad does say he fights crime everyday, but I am a skeptic. He doesn't wear a cape, he has no weapons, and all he talks about are DWI's all day...more importantly, I have yet to be driven around in any sort of "shadowmobile," but I do see him get into that sweet 93 Maxima, the one with the pool noodles keeping the water out of the trunk...not exactly crime fighting technology there dad.


Personally, I think he looks a lot more like this guy, Little Mac, from Mike Tyson's punchout.

Anyway, since my dad's nickname is "Shadow," I got the nickname, Baby Shadow. I got myself my very own outfit to help my dad fight crime....

Oh crap, I am starting to get sleepy...

Yawn...


Stretching it out, Getting cozy...and

Blog post over...it's nap time...crime fighting will have to wait!



0 comments: